COLLEGE AND CAREER READINESS MEETINGS:
- Testing results
- Graduation requirements
- Financial aid information
- Student interests and strengths
- Plans for after high school
- And more . . .
7th Grade - Students cover and complete this material through their College and Career Awareness class.
8th Grade - Every student will have an individual appointment with their counselor. Parents can schedule their own appointments at any time following the information below. Appointments are available from October - December.
- Visit https://www.canyoncreeksoftware.com/scheduler/ut/cache/index.cfm
- From the Online Scheduler Home Page
- Choose your student’s school from the drop down list and click “GO”
- Enter the school password: spartans
- Enter your student’s “Student ID”. If you do not know their Student ID, use the LOOKUP STUDENT ID button to access the system.
- Verify the student’s birth date.
- You will then see the available time slots. Select the time that works best for your schedule.
- Enter your email address (recommended) if you would like an email reminder sent to you. (Your email address is kept private.)
- Once you have finished you can confirm your appointment details and print your conference schedule.
- Write down the Confirmation Number (you will need this number if you need to cancel your appointment)